OKR Worksheet is a simple template to enter and manage your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results.)
OKR is a favorite method of performance tracking among Silicon Valley companies ranging from Intel to Google. At Intel, CEO Andy Grove is supposed to be a fan of the simple but effective performance management method. Larry Page, the CEO of Google attributes the hypergrowth at the company to the use of OKRs.
The OKR method works because of its simplicity and measurability. Fundamentally, a company has objectives, and each objective has some associated key results. In turn, teams have objectives and key results, and then it flows to the individuals so that their objectives and key results conform to the team and then roll up to the company level. This way everyone is working toward fulfilling the vision, mission, and objectives of the company. Plus, if pay and promotion are linked to the OKRs, it also means that there is alignment to the goals and objectives, the individuals’ performance and the benefits they derive.
Traditional companies tend to make things complicated and make a mess of an effective management tool like OKR. Here are a few simple tips:
- The objectives need to be crisp and clear and also they must be able to stretch the company, the teams, and the individuals.
- The objectives should be aspirational and have the ability to rally the teams.
- Results should be measurable and have specific metrics.
- The key results need to be measured and monitories, and if needed the approach needs to be refined, regularly.
- In addition to writing down the OKRs, a discussion between the manager and the employee about expectations and approach will be a great idea.
What is Inspiware.com OKR Worksheet?
The Inspiware.com OKR worksheet is an online template that you can complete and use it to enter your ongoing progress. Users can enter as many objectives and key results as they wish. At each agreed upon milestone, users can enter the percentage completion.
(Buy credits as low as $0.50. More)